Monday, March 18, 2013

In the Works

Yesterday, I met up with the art journaling group in Indy. Here are the pages I worked on. 
I used Distress Ink Stains for the background and covered it with a layer of gesso. 



This background is acrylics and I just started doodling and writing. 


I got my postcards in the mail to Kat for Liberate Your Art!


Today's project: Keep working on another art quilt.


I ordered a lot of cards from MOO this time. I often put them in packages as a Thank You, and send them to friends. I took a few and put a set of my mixed media collage images in my shop. I am trying to get the inventory built up in there and want to do more with it. 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! You are so talented, and your cards are gorgeous!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work Katie! I sent my swap cards off last week, but forgot to take photos....Hugs, Valerie

Unknown said...

cool beans - I love all the cheerful color :)
art journaling is the best!
and moos? is there anything better?
I collect them .... send me one of yours and I'll send you one of mine ;)

Barbara said...

So creative, and always productive! Great work, Katie. :)

Anonymous said...

All wonderful goings on...I really like your journal page with the gesso addition and windows with your marvelous faces! Nice post cards and goodies. I love MOO too, they do such a good job printing, really high quality. xox

Penny said...

Your cards are wonderful. I love your journal work - so 'free' and full of the inner you.

Emma said...

Wonderful colors & pages & girls in your last posts. I may try that with the feed dogs as all I'm getting with fme at hte moment is birds nests