Sunday, August 5, 2012

The New Girl

I made another one of the girls! Here she is.


Also, all throughout August, my felted dolls have Free Shipping worldwide. You can check them out in my shop.


I still have so many things on my list for this week. I did finish some more felted beads today. I'm almost done with another silk cocoon book, and some time over the next week I need to clean. My friend is coming to visit and there is no way she can sleep on a bed covered in wool, fabric, magazines, paint, papers, and a whole variety of art supplies.

See you soon!

7 comments:

OnePerfectDay said...

I love your rubber stamp girls!
This one and 'sweet girl' are my favourites!

Joanna said...

Welcome to the 'new girl'! She looks great :)

Sounds like you've been very busy. I hope you and your friend have a great time together,

xx

Valerie-Jael said...

I just love your girls! You sould do a series of them! Hugs, Vallerie

Barbara said...

Very sweet girl! You are a master of faces, my favorite things. I guess I knew the bed in my sewing room isn't the only one coverd with supplies, but it's nice to read about others. ;)

Penny said...

I love these girls! You're so good with faces. I am terrible with that but trying to get better.

MulticoloredPieces said...

Great stamp! I also liked the mail art that you've been showing. Very lovely.
best, nadia

Mail Art Dramas said...

she is fun. my work space is..a pile of stuff. maybe I need to invite a friend over..then I Will Clean.....maybe. I could just close the door.