Sunday, October 23, 2011

Faces in the Felt

Hello Everyone!

Two dolls happy and finished. I am having such a good time with these. The second one (the green one) I decided to leave a more natural face, just aging it a little. I decided I like them painted, and not, so I'll just let each one guide me as it comes together.
I am also putting these in my etsy shop.

Two down...now, maybe I should at least start on that mountain of laundry I've been ignoring!


They also make great little pin cushions.

I am busy working on one more today, and trying to take advantage of the sun for more felting!



10 comments:

artymess said...

these are interesting...love the purple one ...x

Kris said...

I like!!! Very cool.

Valerie-Jael said...

I love them Katie! Valerie

Joanna said...

Love 'em! In the first photo I like how the pinky/purpley coloured one is looking at the green one, I think the green one should be a bit worried, don't you?!

Just do what you gotta do with the laundry and then carry on playing!

x

BadPenny said...

These are wonderful. I love how you displayed the second one - so natural against the stones.

Unknown said...

How can one not fall instantly in love with these beauties. Katie, they are so original and gorgeous! xoDonna

suziqu's thread works said...

Katie these are so unique and so original - gorgeous work and I love the faces nestled into the felt.
xxx Suzy

Barbara said...

Katie, we must be soulmates. The focus of these dolls for me is those incredibly creative faces. I love faces, and now that I'm also doing some felting, I feel we are kin. :)

Yvonne said...

I like how you've combined your materials in your dolls and congratulations on establishing an etsy shop!

Emma said...

These are lovely, so creative. Love your felt beads, too ;)