I have organized a Postcrossing meet-up here in my town...it's tomorrow already. I had this goal of making a fabric postcard for eveyone who attends. Luckily, it should be a small group of five to ten. I've been using up scraps of quilting projects, the arylic artist ink doodles, old transfers I never did anything with, and some wool pressed in fusible (whatever that's called!). Here's a few cards I've made.
I am also working on another doll. Ruby Street Quiltworks, here in Olympia, is having a challenge this month to make something using the ribbons they sell. They have so many beautiful embroidered ribbons but I have decided to use only one. I am making a little dress and accessories from it. I started a purse and I am still working on a little cape-like wrap. I hope to have her finished this week. I promise she'll be on here soon.
Here's a bit of what I have so far...
|I have the perfect broken necklace chain to use for the strap|