Monday, November 1, 2010

Inchy by Inch: Patience


I am many things, but patient isn't one of them ( ask my Mom). However, quilting and sewing have forced me to find the patience within. I used some of that new found gift to make a 1'' quilted pillow. First, let me say, my Mom was right, you can't really turn a pillow this small. In the end it looks kind of shabby chic from my attempts at turning it. I had just bought some of these little crystals and decided to iron those on too. Now, I just need a dollhouse chair to set it on. 

7 comments:

Fiona Whitehead said...

What a sweet little inchy - i definitely would not have the patience to sew anything that small - I don't like working with small things - so ironic that I run an inchy blog! lol!!!

bad penny said...

So sweet - I have no patience either ...I photograph things I've made for the blog before the glue is dry & when I could possibly add more to it !

Chic e Bela said...

Hola,
fue la navegación por Internet y que ven a su pequeño rincón.
Enhorabuena por tu trabajo.
Besos.

Hello,
went surfing the internet and come give your little corner.
Congratulations for your work.
Kisses

Aino said...

Beautiful. VEry nice work.

Joanna said...

Such a sweet inchy cushion! (love the knitted doll too!).

x

Irish3 said...

What a great idea! Fabulous choice of fabric as well!!

Cassie Shella said...

Your little pillow is adorable! I know I wouldn't have the patience to quilt something that tiny. I love your painting too - I can't wait to see more. Have a Blessed week!